Gregory L. Housewirth
"I concentrate on doing good work for good clients"
Gregory L. Housewirth
Board-Certified Family Law Specialist
During these trying times, I see so many young lawyers and even lawyers from other practice areas soliciting divorce and custody cases. With there being no shortage of attorneys in the marketplace, why should a client hire me, a Board Certified Family Law Specialist with over 20 years’ experience? Here’s why:
After this many years in family law, I’ve given up trying to be all things to all people. Instead, I concentrate on doing good work for good clients. By that, I mean clients who believe their case needs the attention of a family law specialist and who know there is a distinction between “price” and “value” when selecting a lawyer.
As a result of this philosophy, many of my cases are out of the ordinary or especially challenging. For instance, I help many clients in high conflict divorces and in child custody battles where there are allegations of abuse or neglect.
There is, however, a solution to every problem and each day I apply my knowledge of family law and the wisdom of my experience to help clients move ahead with their lives. I am especially pleased to introduce clients to my growing mediation and collaborative law practice as an alternative to adversarial divorce.
I know that you may be looking for help during one of the worst times in your life. When we meet, I’ll put you at ease and take the time to really connect with you and your situation. By actively listening to you, I can help you formulate the best strategy for working through your conflict and moving forward to the next chapter of your life. From beginning to end, my firm and I will work as a team to fully support you through every phase of your case.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1986 J.D.
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, 1983 B.S. Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Texas, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1989
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2004
- Divorce and Family Case Mediation training, 2004
- Collaborative Law training, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association – Member
- Dallas Bar Association – Member
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas